Telford Daily PRSS has launched on the Daily PRSS hyper-local news network and will keep the people of Telford up-to-date with everything happening in the area, 24/7, 365, better connecting residents and businesses with their community!
Here’s our Telford quick fact file:
- Location: Telford is a large town located in the borough of Telford & Wrekin, within the county of Shropshire.
- Population: estimated around 170,000 in the borough in 2010, with around 155,000 of those being in the town itself (Source: Wikipedia).
- MP: Lucy Allan, Conservative.
- Famous People Born In Telford: Stewart Lee (Comedian), Gordon Richards (Jockey), Ted Hankey (Professional Darts Player).
- Fun Fact: The Iron Bridge, the first bridge of its size in the world to be made out of cast iron, is located in the village of Ironbridge in the borough of Telford & Wrekin. It crosses the River Severn and is a major Shropshire landmark.